Launching a project:
- Selection of the infrastructure and system environment.
- Displaying the checklist relevant to the chosen project.
- Access to the project status at any given moment.
Observing the project:
- Applicable solutions to the dictated procedures.
- A detailed checklist – from the fundamental nature of the exposure to the provision of a response at a specific level.
- Access to the project status at any given moment; and the production of interim reports and a final report that includes an executive summary, statistical data, charts, procedure compliance records and reports on deviations from the standards relevant to the organization.
Conclusion of the project:
- Updating the distribution list with regard to compliance with all the procedures.
- Printing of a detailed report, including all the information security elements included in the project.
- The possibility of updating and repairing the deviations from standards in the systems, followed by the updating of the report.
- Easy, user-friendly user management, including addition, editing, deletion and updating.
- A variety of authorizations, in accordance with the management echelon involved in the project.
- The possibility of updating procedures in the system at any given moment.
● Changes in regulations
● New information security exposures
● The organization's internal instructions
- The possibility of adding various types of files, such as images and documents, to checklists, for the purpose of illustration and explanation
- The ability to produce reports from the system at any stage
Main Sec2Net Characteristics
- The system allows to select a wide range of infrastructure and system environments, such as Windows, MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, IIS, Apache, CA, Active Directory, Exchange, Unix/Linux, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris, HP UX, Network: IPSEC, VPN, outer/Switch, Protocols and more
- User-friendly interface based on a dynamic Web system
- NTLM identification vis-à-vis Active Directory
- Compliance with all existing information security regulations, such as Basel II, PCI, HIPAA, SOX, ISO17799 and more.
- Production of documentation and control reports.
- Reporting of deviations from the standard and precise indication of the root of the problems, and of options for repair.
- Product: a final report produced by the system, including an executive summary; notification regarding deviations from the relevant standard; the grading of the level of deviation, in accordance with the severity of the unresolved security problems; and details of professionals' response to procedures at each stage.