BugSec has accumulated a vast amount of knowledge owing to extensive work in the field, on various organizations' networks and applications. Its staff's broad academic knowledge complements this valuable experience.
The lectures developed on the basis of this know-how and field experience, which are offered by the company, touch on a variety of important topics that are essential to an organization expecting its employees and consultants to maintain a high level of information security and knowledge in its relevant aspects.
Lectures are offered on the following topics, among others:
- Performance of basic penetration tests for applications: the lecture is suitable for organizations' infrastructure and information security personnel. It is aimed at teaching how to detect basic exposures in the organization's applications by implementing professional testing methods.
- Performance of basic penetration tests for infrastructure: the lecture is suitable for organizations' infrastructure and information security personnel. It is aimed at teaching how to detect basic exposures in the organization's infrastructure by implementing professional testing methods.
- Writing secure codes: intended for organizations' developers and programmers. This is a basic lecture covering common errors in writing, and the ways to avoid them.
- Network hardening: the lecture is intended for organizations' network managers and information security personnel. It covers the proper order of actions that must be implemented to harden servers and various security products on the network.
- Use of Google as a break-in tool: a challenging lecture that provides a new and interesting perspective on the use of the largest and most widely used search engine in the world; its many advantages may be exploited in numerous ways… sometimes, not in the way its developers had intended. This lecture may be useful with regard to the authorizations given by web site owners to GoogleBOT.
- Information security procedures: the lecture is mainly intended for organizations' information security managers and their teams. It covers tools for proper and effective implementation of regulations and standards the organization is required to comply with.