Cyber Readiness Inspection
The growing sophistication of Cyber attackers and the increasing reliance on the Internet as a form of communication and service delivery necessitates that organizations plan ongoing active protection of their environment from Cyber attackers.
Organizations increasingly require insight on how to develop resilience, which requires the combination of a security controls framework and an incident response capability.
Resilience audits and maturity mapping provide a basis for evaluating your current situation and creating a road map for future development toward a higher state of readiness & resilience.
Bugsec has developed a cyber-security readiness program which aims at ensuring organizations have the appropriate technological and methodologies to mitigate the risk of cyber-attacks and lower the possible impact of such attacks.
Bugsec tested approach to conducting a Cyber Security Readiness will provide an in-depth analysis of the overall readiness state of the organization and will involve:
• Developing a threat map for your organization, detailing threat agents, motivations and capabilities.
• Mapping your organization’s critical assets, channels, services and critical components.
• Developing threat scenarios modeled on advanced threat vectors relevant specifically to your organization’s portfolio and providers. The scenarios will be developed from the identified mapped threats and your organization’s critical components.
• Using Bugsec Cyber Readiness Control Framework to perform a gap analysis to detect the ability and maturity of your organizational controls to respond to each of the relevant cyber security domains.
• Providing your organization with an overview of its Cyber Security readiness posture and initial recommendations and a road map to close the major gaps detected.