BugSec is a leading Cyber and Information Security company that provides relevant and comprehensive technical security – that’s why we only hire the best.
We’re looking for smart, talented, like-minded people to join us on the adventure. If you want to achieve great things, then we want to talk with you.
We believe that our employees are a material asset for the company and we provide great attention to their welfare, work environment and training. Our employees have the opportunity to continuously update skills, and most importantly – know how to have fun too.
If you want to join us, just send your CV!
Penetration TesterWe are looking for Penetration Testers. If hacking is in your blood, come have fun with us! The job includes...more
Penetration TesterWe are looking for Penetration Testers. If hacking is in your blood, come have fun with us! The job includes beginners, as well as seniors with proven knowledge and abilities. The position includes:
- Working with many of the biggest companies in the field, performing Penetration Testings for a variety of platforms (Web, infra, mobile and etc.).
- Cyber Simulations (Trojans develop, security products bypass, organization infrastructure penetration).
- Creation of new attacks vectors and tools, depending on the project.
- Being a part of a highly technological hacking environment.
- Proven experience in Penetration Testing at applicative and infrastructure level – advantage.
- Deep understanding of network protocols and weakness (OSI-Model, LAN/Wireless).
- In-depth knowledge of application and database servers (web).
- Good knowledge of working in a Linux environment.
- Experience in writing scripts (Python, Perl, Ruby).
- Experience in execution code review – advantage.
- Experience in designing security solutions – advantage
- Most importantly, passion and love for the field.
Chief Cyber Security ArchitectWe are looking for a Senior Security Architect for a managerial position. The position includes: Leading our cyber security consultation...more
Chief Cyber Security ArchitectWe are looking for a Senior Security Architect for a managerial position. The position includes:
- Leading our cyber security consultation field for customers in Israel and abroad.
- A wide range of challenges and technological projects, a configuration security solutions and requirements.
- Expertise in Information Security solutions in the market.
- Managing a department.
- Experience in writing of LLD, HLD.
- In-depth knowledge of tools and methods in Cyber Security field.
- 5 years’ experience in managing Cyber Security projects.
- Knowledge of the different regulation and standards.
- Experience in managing a Cyber Security team - significance advantage
- Relevant degree or certifications – advantage
- Hebrew/English – Fluent (Speaking and writing).
Information Security AnalystThe position includes: Operating SOC information security Defining and implementing new monitoring channels Investigating and managing information security events ...more
Information Security AnalystThe position includes:
- Operating SOC information security
- Defining and implementing new monitoring channels
- Investigating and managing information security events
- Experience in defining and implementing information security monitoring for systems.
- Experience with SIEM systems.
- Experienced in managing information security events.
- Knowledge and understanding of information security threats.
- Self-learning abilities, able to work under pressure.
Senior Information Security ExpertGeneral requirements: 3 years of experience in information security – senior Able to work under pressure Self-learner English –...more
Senior Information Security ExpertGeneral requirements:
- 3 years of experience in information security - senior
- Able to work under pressure
- English – high level
- Project management skills – advantage
- Good understanding of IT systems – operating systems, networking, virtualization, DB, etc.
- Experience with SOC\Incident response teams
- Experience with SIEM systems
- Experience with account and privilege management
- Experience with cloud and mobile security
- Deep knowledge in secure architecture – major advantage
- Experience with forensics\malware analysis – advantage
- Experience with DLP and IDM systems – advantage
Cyber Security ExpertWe are looking for: Someone curious, Independent and completely hands on. Someone with high self-learning skills. Someone with ability to...more
Cyber Security ExpertWe are looking for:
- Someone curious, Independent and completely hands on.
- Someone with high self-learning skills.
- Someone with ability to work under pressure.
- Operation, definition, maintenance and support for variety of Cyber Security systems.
- Assimilation and maintenance of Cyber Security solutions and innovative technologies.
- Independent interface with Information Systems Division.
- Experience in application protection systems- F5 ASM
- Thorough Knowledge in Firewall especially Checkpoint Provider.
- Deep understanding with public key infrastructure (PKI)and HSM (especially SafeNet)
- Experience in Anti-Virus systems.
- Experience writing scripts (Python, Perl, PowerShell).
- Experience with Open source tools.
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix and Windows-Advantage
- Relevant degree or certifications – advantage